Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Samurai Jack

There's a new PS2 game called Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku and I lurve it.

It's so much fun. I spent most of Sunday night and Monday morning playing it. I also picked up the new Pokémon Coliseum game. I haven't played that one yet, but I'm itching to try the wireless controller (thanks, E). My brain is still going a mile a minute from all of the stuff that was going on, and now that it's all over, it's like I'm Wiley Coyote running off the side of a cliff and I'm still at the point where I haven't looked down, but I'm starting to get the feeling that somethings just not quite right? I guess it's just post-event catharsis. It's strange having time to breathe again.

I'm so excited, we get our wedding photos back this week! I can't wait to see them. If they're even half as good as the samples we saw, they'll be fantastic. If you need a really kick ass photographer, drop me a line and I'll pass his info on.

In knitting news, I'm on a Muppet Bag (™ Joe) kick. In the last month, I've made four. I think I'm going to try and sell them. I don't have any pictures handy, I'll get that up this weekend, time permitting. I'm also working on the Alien Illusion scarf from the Stitch 'n Bitch book, a FNCYSOTM sock (Mar 04, if yer interested) and probably a hundred other things that I started ages ago and didn't get very far on. The last couple of weeks I've been very ADD towards my yarn.

I think that's about it for now...

peace out.

1 comment:

E said...

Yes, the Wavebird is the shit. Mostly because it works so well. Honestly, I wouldn't know it's been about a month since I've touched my Gamecube, PS2, or X-Box. Dammit.